Botley® 2.0 Activity Set
Our next-generation coding robot and activity set is easy to use and offers multiple ways to code from the first go. Ideal for first timers as well as experienced young coders.
- Perfect for introducing basic coding concepts to children aged five and up.
- Botley 2.0 encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal for introducing STEM learning through play.
- No need for a screen: use the gaming-style Remote Programmer to programme a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions and watch Botley 2.0 go.
- Botley 2.0’s eyes light up and you can change the colour, too. Turn off the lights and watch it put on a light show and dance to the beat.
- As children become more skilled, they can unlock Botley 2.0’s hidden features.
- Use the Activity Set to create STEM challenges and put Botley 2.0’s advanced object detection function to the test.
- Kids will have fun personalising their robot with the removable face plates and glow-in-the-dark stickers.
- The gaming-style remote features big buttons that are easy for little hands to use. Buttons are also colour-coded to make it fun and easy for kids to get going with coding.
- Contains one Botley 2.0 the Coding Robot, Remote Programmer, two face plates, 40 coding cards, six double-sided boards, 27 obstacle building pieces, and starter guide with coding challenges.
- Botley 2.0 measures 13cm W x 7cm H x 8.5cm D
- Requires 5 AAA batteries not included.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Bluey follows the adventures of a lovable and inexhaustible six-year-old Blue Heeler puppy who lives with her dad, mum and four-year-old little sister, Bingo.